Online Appointment System
To apply for a (temporary) residence permit or a certificate of admission by law, you need to make an appointment. To make your appointment online, please follow the following simple procedure:
- Click the appointment button on the bottom of this page.
- A calendar will open for the next three months. Appointments can only be made three months ahead of time.
- Click a preferred month.
- Click the preferred day and time. Each day is divided into different time slots. The calendar will indicate which time slots are still available per day. Time slots that are indicated in green or orange. Unavailable time slots are indicated in red.
- Fill out the registration form and click submit.
- Within minutes you will receive an e-mail with a link to confirm your appointment. Click this link within 6 hours, otherwise the appointment will be cancelled.
- Once you have confirmed you appointment, you will be given an onscreen confirmation of the date and time of your appointment. Print out this confirmation for you own proof of appointment.
- You can make only one appointment at a time.
- You can make appointments maximum three months in advance.
- You need to fill out all the required fields.
- In case of an appointment for a first time application, another person can make the appointment and file an application for you (the person who requires a residence permit or certificate). That person must be authorized to do so. This can be either (a representative) of your future employer, or another person who has been authorized by means of a letter of authorizaiton to act on your behalf.
- If you are making an appointment for you and your family members, a separate appointment has to be made for each member of your family.
- In case of an appointment for a renewal of a permit, you (the person who requires a permit or is requesting a certificate) must be present in person at the appointment.
- In case of minors (children younger than 18 years old), they must also be present in person, but may be accompanied by (one of) their parents or legal guardian(s).
- When making an appointment in case of a permit renewal, the appointment must be made in your name (the one who requires the permit). This means that the address, email address and telephone number(s) you provide must be yours, and not that of a representative.
To change or cancel an appointment, please do the following:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you mention your name, date of birth, telephone number, crv-number (if applicable) and the date and time of your appointment.
- Or in the confirmation email received after you have made an appointment, there is a link to cancel an appointment.
- Or after 6 hours if you have not confirmed your appointment this is canceled automatically.
- After receiving a reply that your appointment was cancelled, you can make a new one through the online appointment booking system. DIMAS will not automatically give you a new appointment when you cancel an appointment.